Tumblr is making a change to how it deals with hate speech on its blogging platform. The company announced today it will also remove the reblogs (repostings) from any blogs that were suspended for violating its policies around hate speech.
- Startups Weekly: YC grad Revel’s plan to connect women over 50
- Product lessons from building our subscription service Extra Crunch
- Pitch onstage at TechCrunch’s Robotics & AI show — March 3 at UC Berkeley
- Announcing TechCrunch’s new commenting system
- Reserve your demo table at TC Sessions: Robotics & AI 2020